4 September 2018
ISSNAF – Italian Scientists and Scholars in North America Foundation yearly presents awards to acknowledge the research of young Italian investigators working in North America.
ISSNAF Board of Trustees encourages all Italian early-stage researchers currently primarily working in the United States or Canada to submit their application and research abstract to compete for one of the following awards:
- ISSNAF Award for Young Investigators – Environmental Sciences, Astrophysics and Chemistry
- IBM-Bio4Dreams Award for Research in Medicine, Biosciences and Cognitive Science
- Paola Campese Award for Research on Leukemia
- Franco Strazzabosco Award for Young Engineers
- Annamaria Molteni Award for Mathematics and Physics
The best 3 applications for each Award will be selected to be presented during the 2018 ISSNAF Annual Event on October 23rd 2018 at the Italian Embassy in Washington, DC. Finalists will present their research with an oral communication.
All finalists will be granted a Travel Award, one night at a hotel in Washington DC and a certificate of participation. Each winner will receive a certificate and a monetary prize of $3,000.